WESSLING Hungary Kft. has been operating in environmental protection, food safety and health protection with its accredited analyses and consultancy services, for 25 years now.
Our state-of-the-art laboratory and research centre where all requirements of the 21st century are met was established in the heart of Budapest’s Újpest district through a project of over two and a half billion forints.
Together with our scientists and technicians at the WESSLING Knowledge Centre, universities cooperating with us and assisting us in our efforts, as well as the relevant state control and support organisations and research and development programmes we all work towards sustainable development and social responsibility.
The Knowledge Centre is working on and extending the scope of efforts already under way: extensive research is conducted in environmental protection, food safety and health protection in cooperation with higher education institutions (Eötvös Loránd University, Szent István University, Corvinus University), disseminates scientific information as widely as possible, playing a major role in secondary and higher education, organising technical/professional conferences and participate in international research projects.
How did a laboratory turn into a knowledge centre? See our publication! Have a good time travel!
Accredited fields of our activity:
Why choose WESSLING Hungary Kft.?
- We provide our services, including chemical tests and analyses, as an independent laboratory;
- We perform our tests and analyses to the best of our knowledge and conscience, impartially and without undue external influence;
- Our consulting and laboratory services are in line with a complex set of legal, technological and quality requirements;
- We employ widely recognised scientists and technicians, ranking among the best in their respective fields of expertise;
- Excellent quick performance and results, even within 24 hours of receipt of the samples;
- Customer-oriented collective effort, effective and efficient problem solving with a view to our partners’ interests, continuous methodology development.